Sunday, May 29, 2011

Blue Valentine

Directed By: Derek Cianfrance
Starring: Ryan Gosling, Michelle Williams
Rated: R
Review by: *Sherri*



I just finished watching Blue Valentine, and I am speechless. I have been meaning to watch it for a long time now, and I finally did! Gosling is one of my favorite actors, there is just...a way about him. Michelle Williams is fantastic as well. This was a great movie...but one that I will probably not want to watch again. I could fill this post up with girly analizations of the characters and plot...but it is best that you see it for yourself. The story is raw, lonely, heartbreaking, sweet, and at times, downright depressing, but full of rich emotion and the whole relationship of the characters seems so real. I feel like a nerd saying this, but I don't remember the last time that I cried in a movie...until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment