Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Wendy and Lucy

Directed By: Kelly Reichardt

Starring: Michelle Williams

Rated: R

Review By: Sherri



This film was in a nutshell...Heartbreaking. It was such a simple story, Poor girl traveling across the country in search of a better place. Michelle Williams was stunning. She is my favorite actress right now. She is able to perfectly fit her character, in every movie she is in.

Reichardt did an amazing job. She made the simplest situations seem extremely intense. There was no violence in this movie, but I was hanging on the edge of my seat, pretty much the entire time, biting my nails. Gees!

Nate always teases me that I fall asleep in every movie that we watch together at home ( which isn't true, for the most part. I am usually just "resting my eyes") But I was owl-eyed the whole time in this movie! Definitely one that I recommend. We LOVED it. YOU should watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment